1.2. BibliographiesUp one level
History items selected and collected for their relevance to a topic in or aspect of Davis history.
- Nineteenth Century Yolo County Farming
- Bibliographic essay David Vaught prepared for his recently published book, After the Gold Rush (typescript)
- Sources of Information on Davis Heritage/Historic Buildings
- A list of places to find information on older Davis buildings
- Public Life in Davis, Selected Items, 1970s-90s
- Compiled by Blake Gumprecht, this is a selection of diverse comments on and analyses of Davis in the 1970s-90s
- Davis City Plans and Planning, 1925-2005
- Bibliography of items on the above topic.
- Reference List in the book "Davis: Radical Changes, Deep Constants"
- A general bibliography on all of Davis history
- History Reports Purchased by the City of Davis
- Description of the several contract histories the City has commissioned.
- Papers on Davis History Series of the Davis Historical Society
- Explanation of the series, list of papers in it, how to submit a paper for publication
- Suggestions on Doing a Davis History Bibliography, by John Lofland
- Suggestions on doing a bibliographic chaper for this site.