2.6. NewspapersUp one level
- The Davis Enterprise
- From near the end of the 19th century to today, the Davis Enterprise has been a prime source of information on Davis history. This folder provides information on the Enterprise from two perspectives: the paper as 1) chronicle and as 2) operating an archive/index of its own contents. At this time, we have one folder on the Enterprise considered from the second perspective, as creater of an archive of its own contents.
- Non-Davis Yolo County Papers As Archives
- Yolo County Newpapers, c. 1860-1880
- Yolo County Newspapers, c. 1860-1880
- Compiled by Valerie Vann, this is a list of 13 Yolo County area newspapers published from about 1860 to 1880. The names of the libraries where the papers can be found are also provided. Because Davisville did not have a newspaper for most of this period, these neighboring newspapers are especially important for the Davisville news they sometimes carried. Many thanks to Valerie Vann for providing this handy compilation.